These cookies have become somewhat of a staple in our house. I don’t know a single person who doesn’t like them! Of course, if you’re not a peanut butter fan you might not be keen but otherwise, these cookies are heaven. They are the kind of bake that get’s eaten that day because they are just that good. And it’s such a simple recipe too. You probably have all the ingredients you need already so you can whip these up at any time. Both Dion and I absolutely love them. They are the perfect Sunday afternoon bake or when you get that craving for baked goods at 8 pm in the evening!!
So last weekend I donned my finest tablecloth, gathered as many flowers and I could and photographed them to share the recipe! You can find it below! I also filmed a Reel of me making them too. You can find that over on my Instagram, along with lots of other baking reels too!
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- 200 g crunchy peanut butter
- 175 g caster sugar
- 1 medium egg
- melted chocolate, to drizzle
- Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC/Gas 4
- Line two baking trays with baking parchment.
- Place the peanut butter and sugar in a bowl and mix together.
- Add in the and egg and stir until a dough like mixture forms.
- Roll the mix into small (cherry tomato) sized balls. And place on the baking tray, making sure you leave enough space for spreading.
- Press down the cookie ball with a back of a fork and bake for 10 minutes. Keep an eye on them as they may burn around the edges.