I’ll share the recipe but you have to promise you’ll make double because honestly, these won’t hang around long. As I type this I have just stolen the last one from the fridge, don’t tell Dion eeek! They are totally delicious and real pick me up treat. I saw the idea on Pinterest and wanted to make my own with a Valentine’s twist. I thought they would be perfect to box up and gift to your Valentine or Galentine or you know just eat them all yourself!
They are totally delicious, so simple to make and great for kids to help with too. Plenty of getting messy but no baking so perfectly safe for kids to help. The girls absolutely loved them and they watched me photograph them eagerly waiting for a little taste!
So I’ve popped the recipe below. There is also a little video going on to my Instagram Reel’s this week if you wanted to see just how easy they are to make! You can decorate them with whatver you fancy, I went for Love Heart sweets, little chocolate hearts, pearl sprinkles and teeny flowers. Perfect for my Valentines theme.
You can find my Valentine’s Candy Board & my Valentines Fluffy Heart Pancakes here.
After this, we can talk all things Easter right?
- 2 154g Packets of Oreos
- 1 180g Tub of full fat Cream Cheese
- 200 g Milk Chocolate
- Sprinkles & Sweets for decoration
- Place the Oreo biscuits into a blender and blend until fine crumbs. This might take a few goes.
- Once blended mix the cream cheese with the Oreo crumbs. Once mixed shape the Oreo dough into 12 bitesized balls.
- Pop in the fridge for a couple of hours or in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, melt the milk chocolate and coat the Oreo Truffle ball in the melted chocolate. Sprinkle over your chosen decorations and leave in the fridge to set.