Halloween Baking Floating Ghost Cupcakes
We are working our way through the spooky treats, aren’t we! I have loved creating this series and I am already planning Christmas!!! These ghosts are super cute and so easy to make. I have included the recipe I use for the cupcakes but you could buy shop bought if you didn’t want to make your own.
You can find all the other recipes from my Halloween Series here:
“Pumpkin” Hot Chocolate Bombes
Halloween Floating Ghost Cupcakes
- 75 g Caster Sugar
- 75 g Margarine
- 1 egg
- 50 g Self- Rasing Flour
- 25 g Cocoa Powder
- Chocolate Frosting
- 12 Edible Eyes
- Ready To Roll White Fondant
- 6 Lollies
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC (fan assisted, 180°C non fan)Beat the margarine and sugar together until light and fluffy
- Add the eggs and mix.
- Add the flour and cocoa and mix until it is combined. Spoon into cupcake cases filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake in the oven for 14 minutes or until a cocktail stick comes out clean.
- Once cool, add a thing layer of chocolate frosting on top of the cupcake.
- Then pop a lolly into the cupcake. Cut the white fondant to fit the cake to look like a ghost. And drape over the lolly.
- Add edible eyes with chocolate frosting!