Christmas Santa Pancakes
These pancakes go down a treat with the girls. We had them on Christmas morning last year and now I think they have become a crucial part of our Christmas. So simple to make and you can adapt things as much as you like too. I have used mini marshmallows and chocolate chips instead of big ones and eyes. You really can chop and change this one to whatever you have in the cupboard. It’s such a perfect treat!
Servings: 6 pancakes
- Tip the flour, baking powder and sugar into a large bowl.
- Crack in the eggs and whisk until smooth.
- Add the milk while whisking.
- Heat the pan with a thin layer of oil. Add a few spoonfuls of batter to create your pancake. Cook until bubbles start to form on the surface, then flip and cook the other side.
- Leave to cool slightly. Add strawberries, marshmallows, eyes etc to make your santa face. Finish off with a whipped cream beard.